Welcome to October's The Kids Behind The Blog linkup. Thank you to everyone that shared their little ones with us last month. If you are new to the linkup, you can get all the details in THIS POST but the gist of it is for us mom bloggers to give some spotlight to our littlest loves, the ones that made us mothers. Each month you will ask your little one(s) a handful of questions that the TKBTB hosts provide and than share those answers with us in a link-up post the second Wednesday of each month. Simple enough, right? I would say that the theme for this month would be spoiler alert. Here is this month's answers to our Halloween themed Q&A.
- What do you want to be for Halloween? CatBoy and you don't have to type it in.
- Do you like handing out candy or collecting it? Collecting it. But Papa has to check it first.
- What should Mommy and Daddy be for Halloween? Owelette and Gecko. We can be PJ Masks.
- Do you like to make a scary or happy faces Jack-o-lantern? I like to them to friendly. But I like bad guys, too.
- What is the best part of Halloween? What's the worst? Getting to go to Jeff's house. I don't like the scary houses that have nighttime lights.
To clarify Connor's answers: I love that he said "you don't have to type that in". I was typing his responses as we were talking. James is super careful with Halloween candy and checks the pieces first before Connor can have any. We are not dressing up as a family although Connor would love for us too. We still have time so maybe we will figure something out. I don't care what anyone says, if we were to carve pumpkins, I like friendly ones only. No creepy Halloween decorations here. Last year we got to go with my brother-in-law to trick and treat and Connor is excited to do that again this year. I'm not sure what nighttime lights are but apparently he doesn't love them.
For November we are going to focus on Thanksgiving. Here are the questions you'll be asking your little ones for next month's installment of The Kids Behind The Blog.
What are 3 things you are thankful for?
What is your favorite food served at Thanksgiving dinner?
If you could be president for the day, what would you do?
How many feathers does a Turkey have?
Who is your favorite relative to see during the holidays?
Grab our button and join us this month and next (November 9) with the cute, sassiness that is life with a child. You never know what will come out of a little person's mouth. We would love it if you shared such gems with us.