- What is your favorite sport? Why? Soccer. Cause it's awesome and I scored 2 times. Which is creepy.
- If someone gave you a million dollars what would you buy? Toys. Oh and Legoland.
- Tell me 3 things that kids do better than mommies and daddies. Play by myself. I sleep with no snores. Pappi sometimes snores. I swim better than you and Pappi.
- What is your favorite thing to do in the fall? Eat birthday cake. All of them.
- Share with me 3 things you like about yourself. I'm fast like Sonic. I eat cheese everyday. I'm a huggie monster.
To clarify Connor's answers: He use the word creepy all the time. And usually never in the right context. He has recently discovered Legoland and asked us to skip going to the ocean and go there instead. Anytime James snores, which isn't often, Connor will nudge or shake him. He does not like it when his daddy is snoring. Also, he thinks he is the next Michael Phelps with his level 1 swim skills. Eat birthday cake cracked me up. We celebrate 3 birthdays in 8 days so there's a lot of cake. I didn't realize he ever noticed. He loves running fast, cheese is his food of choice and he asks for a hug at least 10 times a day.
For October we are going to focus on all things Halloween. Here are the questions you'll be asking your little ones for next month's installment of The Kids Behind The Blog.
- What do you want to be for Halloween?
- Do you like handing out candy or collecting it?
- What should Mommy and Daddy be for Halloween?
- Do you like to make a scary or happy faces Jack-o-lantern?
- What is the best part of Halloween? What's the worst?
Grab our button and join us this month and next (October 12) with the cute, sassiness that is life with a child. You never know what will come out of a little person's mouth and we would love it if you shared such gems with us.
October 12 || November 9 || December 14