Connor - 19 days shy of being 3 1/2!!!
- What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? Play with them and go to school and stuff.
- Who is your favorite person? Will
- When playing outside, what do your ideal sunny day plans look like? Blow bubble and play outside when it's sunny and not dark.
- What do you like to do when it's raining? (Since April showers bring May flowers) Hold an umbrella so that the rain doesn't go on me.
- If you could plant a garden of anything, what would you plant? Pink flowers.
For once, Connor didn't really have a lot to say. We chatted, I asked the questions and he simply answered. He mustn't have thought much of our questions this month. He was very practical with his responses which really made me giggle. He is getting so "big" and often too cool for me already.
Here are May's questions -- all of which is dedicated to us Mamas in honor of Mother's Day.
- What is something I always say to you?
- What makes Mommy happy?
- How do I make you laugh?
- What do you enjoy doing with me?
- What is my favorite thing to do?
Grab our button and join us this month and next (May 11) with the cute, sassiness that is life with a child. You never know what will come out of a little person's mouth and we would love it if you shared such gems with us.