- What do you enjoy doing with Mommy and Daddy? I like to play with you in my living room.
- Name one thing you are really good at? I'm good at painting and taking baths.
- What's one thing that Mommy and Daddy tell you often? Sometimes I don't listen so you tell me "you have to listen" every day.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A police officer ... but that's when I'm old.
- What do you think Mommy and Daddy do when you go to bed at night? Turn off the lights and wait for me to come get you in your big bed.
Connor -- 3 years, 5 months
Let me explain Connor and his Connor-isms because they are never-ending and so oh hilarious.
- Connor refers to his playroom his living room. He loves inviting people over to our home to hang out in his living room.
- Sometimes he doesn't listen? Let's be honest here, Frankie, you are 3. Listening isn't your strong suit, dear baby boy.
- C's response to what we do when he goes to bed at night couldn't be more perfect. Every. single. night. he walks into our rooms to tell us we left him in his bedroom. We walk him back to his room, tuck him in and he sleeps till morning. It's the most annoying habit ever.
Now for next month's questions. Here are the questions for April 13th.
- What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
- Who is your favorite person?
- When playing outside, what do your ideal sunny day plans look like?
- What do you like to do when it's raining? (Since April showers bring May flowers)
- If you could plant a garden of anything, what would you plant?
Grab our button and join us this month and next with the cute, sassiness that is life with a child. You never know what will come out of a little person's mouth and we would love it if you shared such gems with us.