I never realized how easy making bark was. As someone who is slowly learning her way around the kitchen, I'm often amazed at how simple things are once you give them a try. This bark recipe is just that. With just 3 ingredients, it's a tasty St. Patrick's Day treat everyone will love. Here's the how-to.
White Chocolate Oreo and M&M Bark
20 ounces of white chocolate melts
16 Mint Oreos
1/2 cup of Mint M&Ms
- Using your hands, break your Oreos up into small pieces. Place the 2/3 of the broken cookies and 1/2 of the M&Ms on a baking sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave. My melts were in block from and this took about 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds. Time will vary but the end results needs to be creamy smooth white chocolate.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the baking pan. Using a spatula, cover all the cookies and candies.
- Use the remaining Oreos and M&Ms to lightly cover the top of the bark.
- Let chill for 45 minutes and then break the bark into bit size pieces. Store extra in a ziploc bag or air tight container in your fridge.
I've mentioned before that mint is my love language. Give me all the mint. When I stumbled across the mint Oreos at Target, I knew they had to be mine. Combined with my love of white chocolate and M&Ms this just may be my new favorite treat.