1) Red Bird - James's Grandma had a white Christmas tree decorated with red birds. We don't have the extra space for the tree so I placed a bird or two on our tree. I love having a piece of Granny with us during the holidays.
2) Scrabble Noel - I made this at a Pinterest Party in 2014. I am not crafty at all but I love this ornament in particular because I made it with #FavAuntKissten and did a twist on Noelle since that's her middle name.
3) Couple's First Christmas - I started our tradition of getting a couple ornament when I bought this one. This is from Things Remembered and I bought it in 2008. We will be celebrating our 8th Christmas this year.
4) Cowboy Boot - When we learned we would be moving back home, I knew I wanted a piece of Texas on our tree since that's the place we spent Connor's first 2 years. Nothing says Texas like boots.
5) Silent Night - We bought this, along with 5 others, from a shop where ladies hand painted each ornament. The detail on each is beautiful and "Silent Night" is the Christmas song sung by Connor and his classmates this year at their Christmas program.
6) Frankenstein - The very fact that someone offers a Halloween ornament makes me happy. Add in that it's of Frankenstein and I am a sucker for it. I loved this the moment I saw it online and it's such a fun ornament that is a bit different than what's usually on a tree.
7) One of a kind Connor Ornament - Connor made this with friends in September 2014. I love having a piece of his artwork on our tree. And the photo inside was a favorite of mine.
8) Our 2015 Family Ornament - I skipped on tradition this year thanks to overpriced ornaments snagged this one from Shutterfly. We have a bad habit of not putting out family photos after we take them but this year, we have some framed and even one on the tree.
9) Macie's 1st Christmas - I was gifted this ornament with Mae Girl's hand-print on her first Christmas. I can't believe baby girl will be celebrating her 6th (!!!) Christmas this year.
Do you have ornaments that just hold such precious memories? These are just a few of ours. I'd love to share them all with you but that would be a lot of work for me and you'd be reading a really long post. Come share your favorite ornaments with us in this month's linkup.