A lot can happen in a single year in the blog world. I personally saw huge growth in my social media presence. Being more active online lead new faces to my page, which increased my readership and reader interactions. I have discovered new blogs, made new friendships and taken seasoned blogging friends to real life friends status. It's been a wonderful year.
We want to hear about your year. What is it that we want you to share on those Fridays in December? It's super simple. Here are some writing prompts to get your mind working and reflecting on your blog experience this year:
- Share your top 5 posts - either most visited, most shared or ones that you just love and had an overwhelming amount of support on.
- Break up your posts from the year and share your best in any of the following categories - food, fitness, books, family, craft, health, parenting, how to, tips and trick, etc.
- Share five new blogs you've discovered - I can't possibly know of all the good blog(gers) Share your newest discoveries from the year.
- Share with us blog posts that you've read this year, loved and think we should read too.
- Blogging is a never-ending learning experience. Share with us five lessons you've learned this year about blogging.
- Have you been blogging awhile and think you have tips or tutorials that others could benefit from? Share five tips to make blogging easier for yourself or others in the new year.
- Share your personal blog growth. Have you grown your social outlets. Share your success. This is your chance to brag about your numbers.