We’re headed into fall, which means cooler temps for most of us…are you a warm weather or cold weather kind of guy? I really like fall and spring temperatures, but overall I am a warm weather guy. I like to be outside with Connor at the park when the weathers warm it's the best.
What's the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? Several years ago I was an executive at a company that made deliveries to customers. I dressed up like a legit woman and handed out candy on all of our customer deliveries. It was well received and we all had a good laugh.
What's your favorite Halloween candy? Dots. (Which I think is such a lame answer! In my opinion, if it doesn't include chocolate than it's not candy.)
What are your favorite parts of fall (ex: football, the weather, Thanksgiving, etc)? I really like the Fall temperatures, outdoor fires and pumpkin pie.
How do you feel about pumpkin spice lattes? I think they're a latte hype. (After I laughed about his hilarious use of words, I gave him a bit of side eye.)
I can't wait to see what he has to say about Thanksgiving and Christmas since I'm the wife who has no limits and goes all out. Hopefully he can keep his cool when answer how he feels about Christmas shopping! I'd love to see what your significant other has to say so if you are linking up with Betsy, let me know so I can check out your post.
Make sure you mark your calendars for next month's link up and note the questions below...the link-up will go live a week early on Thursday, November 19th and stay open until Friday, November 27th. Link up anytime in that week!
1. What sports did you participate in as a child? What sports did you watch growing up?
2. If you could line up your ideal Super Bowl, who would be facing off, where would they play and who would you pick to win?
3. Do you prefer the summer or winter Olympics? If you could participate in one Olympic sport, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite food to eat at a sports party (ex: World Series, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, etc.)?
5. Who is your all time favorite athlete and why?