- Travel to California - visit November 2014
- Create a pen-pal - meet Courtney from Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
- Inspire someone else to create their on 101 in 1001 list - Read Lindsay's List HERE
- Meet Desiree and Liz - blogged about it HERE
- Redesign Wife Mommy Me -thanks to Erin of Designs by Erin
- Get a passport - Cabo here we come!
- Hit 600 followers on Google Friend Connect - completed December 2014
- Collaborate with a blog friend for a project I believe in - Coffee for Two with Courtney
- Find our perfect "home church"- accomplished March 2015
Create a family budget || Go on a picnic with the boys || Go an entire day without social media
Buy a stranger coffe (Play It Forward) || Complete a "Photo A Hour" project || Start a new family tradition
One goal listed is that I send snail mail to friends in at least 10 states. I have friends in Texas, Michigan, Tennessee, Georgia, Maine, Oklahoma, Missouri, Iowa and California to write to but I'm one state short. Which got me thinking: how cool would it be if I could send mail to friends in every single state? If you would like to receive a small piece of snail mail from Connor and I, we would love to send you something. Please email me (email@example.com) and I'll add you to our list!
(to see my entire list, visit my original post HERE)
Happy Friday, friends!
Enjoy your Easter weekend.